A great opportunity has arisen for a Programme Executive/Senior Programme Executive to join a highly respected and market driven healthcare communications agency, based in Amersham. The agency has doubled in size in the last 2-years and in 2017 had also doubled its income. They pride themselves on the quality of the work that they produce based on developing a real understanding of a brand’s priorities and how it translates into the medical education industry. The agency’s core offerings are based in medical communications disciplines such as KOL development, advisory boards, symposia and satellite symposia planning and management, healthcare media relations, stand alone publications and a variety of bespoke, print and production projects.
The main priorities of the role are:
- To manage all aspects of specific projects within client programmes
- Support the management of selected aspects of key projects within client programmes
- Provide an effective interface between the agency and their pharma clients as appropriate and manage costs and efficiencies to maximise profit from existing projects/programmes.
- As a Programme Executive/Senior Programme Executive you will work in a team dedicated to all aspects of defined clients’ programmes and projects; deliver projects as agreed with clients’ financial, timelines, and quality targets; take on an account team role for allocated projects where appropriate; liaise with key client / opinion leaders on a daily basis. You’ll also be responsible for identifying and developing new business development opportunities and managing and maintaining all projects from initial proposal through brief, pitch and to completion.
- You are likely to be a candidate from another agency, preferably MedEd or a similar role within the industry. This is very much the engine room of their operation and they would need a minimum of a year’s experience for the Senior Prpgramme Executive role and preferably at least some experience for a Programme Executive. Their Senior Programme Executive/ Programme Manager /Programme Director roles differ from the traditional Account Management (AM) counterparts in that they require a greater focus on how they develop content for meetings. They are developing a writing team, so their Senior Programme Executives don’t really do much writing, but they do like them to have a better understanding of content than Account Managers might. Project management and a desire for client contact are essential.
- Key Account Handling
- Medical Communications
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"