Programme Engineer for initial 3 months Maternity cover for a Purchasing Programme Management Engineer, working on new model programme introduction. As the successful Programme Engineer you will possess a proven track record in a Purchasing, Programme or complex business environment. A motivated Programme Engineer who can operate with a good level of independence within a small team, as well as operating within a larger external cross functional team.
Programme Engineers Key Skills Required:
- Confident and assured with the ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships.
- Organised, analytical and have a problem solving mind-set.
- Able to facilitate the resolution of complex cross-functional issues at varying levels within the organisation.
- Demonstrable evidence of successful delivery in challenging environments, with specific experience within the launch arena for a project/product/programme.
- Be able to understand and interpret requirements and potential risk, and associated impact to the Purchasing function, throughout the project/programme delivery.
Any experience within Programmes/STA and or within another OEM or supplier within the automotive sector would be greatly beneficial for the role of Programme Engineer.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- Programme Engineer