Department: IM IoT & SmartThings UK
To join the one of the largest CE businesses in the world and be at the very heart of the business IoT and Multi Device Experience (MDE) strategy. An incredibly exciting and sought after role in a cutting edge part of the business in one of the most challenging markets in the world.
Our client has a clear IoT platform strategy and 2018 represents the first major development in capitalising on the unique and diverse capability across all of the companies CE offerings including mobile, TV, audio and domestic appliances.
This is an incredible opportunity to work across all of the UK business and through programme management leadership shape the future of IoT in the UK market.
Responsible for the coordination, management and delivery of multiple cross category work streams across the UK IoT programme. The role will work closely with the business owner 'Director of IoT and SmartThings’ and provide guidance and support for cross divisional project management within other areas of the UK organisation.
The role will work closely with different business units, Europe, HQ and also 3rd party product and service teams.
You will be recruiting a project manager to further support this role as the programme rapidly develops in complexity and workload.
Essential Hard Skills
- Programme management experience in a large CE organisation
- Programme management accreditation
- Knowledge of MS Office Tools (Visio, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Deep knowledge of SAP SD/FI/LE modules
- Working with different project and programme methodologies.
This role offers excellent benefits:
- Ongoing temporary role, long term opportunity
- Bonus scheme after a 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.