Programme Manager Cheshire £90-100,000 plus generous benefits
The opportunity to lead a programme of global scale and technical complexity. A first in the industry and a good springboard for bigger Programme or Division leadership roles in this global business.
Specifically the Programme is to develop and implement a new technology platform for trading.
- Managing multiple regional programs including the planning, definition, delivery and management for end-to-end project execution in the European organization.
- Local leadership for multiple functions including administrative operations, infrastructure, solution, testing, as well project and financial management.
Additionally the role is the regional senior technology executive accountable for leadership and governance for any outward facing activities. Leadership of a Technology Centre of Excellence for the European region.
We are looking for an experienced Programme Manager / Director
- Progressive leadership experience with full software development life cycle in a distributed environment which includes Program Lead for IT Programs and People Management
- Ideally experienced in High Transaction Volume Environment in Financial Services
- Excellent people management skills, including employee development
- Experience in leading & managing a global distributed application delivery team
- Solid application development and integration experience in large-scale distributed architecture platform with multiple applications & integrations points.
- Proven experience in building enterprise wide platforms with focus on recovery, stability, reliability, scalability & performance of the system
- Experience in leading and managing teams in multiple locations as well as outsourced teams, located globally with different time zones
- Experience in managing delivery organization with matrix reporting structure & handling execution of projects in upwards of $4-5million USD
The opportunity / scale and challenge
High profile, on a global stage and offering genuine performance related bonus and career opportunities.
Please contact for a confidential discussion
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job