Programme Cost Manager - London - Permanent - £39-49K per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Cost Manager to work for a major transport infrastructure contractor based in London on a permanent basis.
As a Cost Manager you will be a key part of a small team supporting the management of programmes. This will include governance arrangements, process development and implementation, management of cost and change control activities, performance reporting and stakeholder engagement, to assist the Delivery Directorate achieve Royal Assent. The role will work very closely with the Change Manager to ensure programme cost changes are accurately reflected in Project Controls systems.
- Manage the overall hybrid Bill budget
- Manage the annual hybrid Bill quarterly budget re-forecasting exercise,
- Manage the cost inputs to the annual hybrid Bill business planning cycle
- Assist in preparation and submission of monthly corporate performance reports for all programme costs to enable prompt decision-making, approvals and financial authorisations
- Provide detailed and summary analysis on cost matters,
- Monitor, review and report to the Head of Project Controls on the quality of cost proposals submitted for inclusion against baseline.
- Ensure costs of all approved programme changes are correctly attributed
- Represent monthly supplier programme Dashboard review meetings, monitoring supplier performance providing required level of challenge on actual and forecast costs
- Support ongoing development and implementation of programme cost processes
- Demonstrable track record of working in a project role
- Demonstrable evidence of project controls reporting and analysis in a similar role
- Proven track record of designing and maintaining Project Control related reports, for example Dashboards and contributing to wider corporate reporting
- Strong practical organisational skills, able to ensure progress is maintained within project timelines and milestones are met;
- A track record of reviewing and recording detailed information quickly and accurately
- Evidence of ability to deliver against tight deadlines
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 813414
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlistedAdvantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
- Budget Management
- Business Requirements
- Change Management
- Cost Management
- Cost Control
- Cost Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job