Programme Coordinator - Horsham, West Sussex - is required by an impressive finance business. You will be supporting a Project Management Team, providing a high level of coordination and administrative support to a large Change Programme. Assisting the team to progress and monitor multiple projects.
This is a brand new opportunity and we are looking for somone with previous experience of providing support to a busy Project Management Team. Responsibilities include :
- Prepare and maintain reports for the Programme Office Manager
- Support delivery and documentation of project meetings
- Support budget management coroindator of the budgetary approval process
- Strong relationship building skills
- Participate and support testing and transition phases.
- Assist Project Manager with resource planning, assigning tasks to teams, monitor, chasing, ensuring all actions are completed.
Experience of working for a team, supporting multiple projects and an understanding of principal and method for the management of many projects. Ideally you will have experience of working within the Financial Services industry although this is not essential.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals and who is able to motivate others. You'll need to be a team player, delivery focussed with a positive outlook!
Please send through your CV to ARC IT Recruitment for consideration.
Horsham, West Sussex
to 25k plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'