Project coordinator job, Telecommunications firm, Central City, £30,000pa
My client, a multinational telecommunications firm whose partners include some of the biggest names in telecoms are currently looking to recruit a project coordinator.
This is a fantastic opportunity which will be provided for the right candidate. This is an organisation with unlimited progression potential for the right candidate. The role in question requires an individual to provide project coordination duties to the project manager / PMO and wider team. The project in question is cutting edge, pushing the boundaries and being the driving force in new channels of networking I.E. 4G / 5G
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist with all programme reporting requirements for the project by collating key project data
- Proactively contribute to budget management, risk and issue assessments and programme level planning for each project
- Assist in monitoring and controlling project delivery
- Liaise with suppliers and ensure purchase orders and invoices are processed in good time
- Effectively manage all aspects of programme related documentation
- Constantly seek out and implement project improvements
- Booking meeting rooms for stakeholders and take minutes and details on meetings
- Being first point of contact for all project enquiries
The key skills you require for the role include:
- Solid academics preferably at degree level
- MS Office Suite, Excel, outlook etc
- Highly organised and a self-starting, quick learner
- Ability to think on your feet
- Highly professional, comfortable interacting with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- A good team player with flexibility to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Evidence of a high standard of delivery in a complex and challenging environment
- Have a 'can do' attitude and willing to learn new things
What you'll receive in return:
- A competitive salary of £30,000 pa
- Working in amazing modern offices in the heart of the city
- Endless progression opportunities
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.