The Programme Coordinator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a particular programme.
A London based University is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator on a temporary basis.
The Programme Coordinator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a programme.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Programme Leaders with preparation of material for their courses
- Collating feedback from evaluation forms and typing up notes, printing
- Arranging meetings, assisting in the production and proof reading of reports
- Assist with project co-ordination
- Handling student enquiries
The successful Programme Coordinator will have Higher or Further Education experience.
The successful Programme Coordinator will £13-14 pounds per hour.