Programme Coordinator - Well Known University
A well known and highly successful university based in Central London are seeking a Programme Officer to join their team on a 3 months temporary basis working within the Programmes Office supporting with academic related tasks.
- Provision of administrative support for curriculum and programme based activity
- Answering queries in writing and over the telephone
- Coordinating arrangements for student registration and induction
- Ensuring computer databases and other computer records are kept up to date
- Providing administrative support for examination and assessment arrangement for students
Experience and skills
- Experience of curriculum and programme management
- Knowledge of UK HE frameworks
- Experience of examination and assessment arrangements
Please apply if you have experience working within a Higher Education/related field.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'