Based in Central London, a leading Healthcare Membership organisation are looking for an experienced Programme Coordinator on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract!
The purpose of this role is to coordinate one of their programmes including administration and management of stakeholder communications.
* Implement the programme project plan
* Preparation of agendas and papers, taking minutes and owning action points from each meeting
* Develop excellent relationships with clinical leads, committee chairs and members
* Preparation of statistics, slides and web updates
* First point of contact for all queries regarding the programme including web-tool users
* Organise events
* Previous experience of working within a Education, Healthcare or Membership organisation
* Experience of coordinating and designated project or programme of work
* Experience of organising national meetings and events
* Experience of committee management and servicing
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.