Programme Controller - based in Bristol - 3 Month Contract initially
My client is the largest and most advanced digital communications company in Britain, delivering mobile and fixed communications services.
- Responsible for managing RAID and resource reporting within Excel
- Project Administration
- Record keeping and organisation skills
- Have the ability to work in high-pressure and demanding environments when necessary
- Supporting the project management aspects of the programme
- Coordinating and facilitating programme workshops
- Regularly monthly tasks including : Constant communication with internal and external team
- Experience of working for a telecommunications client would be highly desirable.
- Previous experience in a support role on a large, complex programme of work
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience of MS Project
- Experience of managing project milestones
- Experience of managing changes in project plans and moving deadlines as required.
- Ability to work in a pro-active manner with minimal supervision
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills