Looking for a different type of opportunity to develop and grow? We have a brand-new programme opportunity on-site with Cornwall Council in Truro. If you’re a Programme Co-ordinator who wants a career that plays to your strengths, keep reading.
Overview of Role:
Execute programme support activities of work to meet defined objectives, including coordinating reporting, financial and other performance data capture and analysis, maintenance of information systems and supporting programme governance meetings
- Accountable for delivery of timely and accurate data collection, analysis and reports/
- Responsible for interpreting and communicating programme support policies, processes and systems.
- Responsible for monitoring and escalation of programme management KPIs and performance metrics
- Responsible for communicating and highlighting programme process compliance issues to programme managers
- Work within established programme management procedures to assist in the production of basic plans and schedules for projects, and monitor and review information, to identify any anomalies or discrepancies and ensure management has access to up-to-date and accurate information on programme performance
- Individually contribute to a range of professional assignments and monitor to support the delivery of projects to time and quality standards
- Independently collate and interpret data to prepare documents including plans and schedules. Analyse data and trends to develop simple recommendations to support senior colleagues in their decision-making process
- Take a proactive role in monitoring and evaluating existing programme management processes to identify opportunities and provide advice for the improvement of processes and systems
- Complete complex, professional level tasks as requested by colleagues, prioritising activities and interpreting established policies to effectively support the programme managers
- Liaise with stakeholders to provide specialist advisory support acting as a focal point for operational project queries and ensure that there is alignment between policy and operational practice
What You have to Offer:
- Experience of programme and project delivery environments
- Knowledge of relevant programme or project management discipline
- Good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with peers to build and maintain relationships. Building the ability to negotiate and manage relationships with external stakeholders
- A logical approach and ability to think through complex issues to co-ordinate multi-faceted aspects of projects
- Knowledge of own area and a general understanding of wider programme and business
- Proficiency in using relevant software and systems
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Attainment of OR near attainment of relevant professional certification or chartered status.
- Relevant Programme Management Accreditation - MSP Foundation, P3O Foundation or equivalent
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services.
ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health, safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are 28,000 people that generate €2.5 billion in revenues. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world.
At Arcadis, we trust our teams to create their own work-life balance. It means we always welcome people who want or need a flexible career. We’re proud of the diverse ways of working that thrive in our community as a result.
We believe that by working together diverse people with different experiences develop the most innovative ideas. Equality, diversity and inclusion is at the heart of how we improve quality of life and we work closely with our people across six ED&I Workstreams: Age, Disability, Faith, Gender, LGBT+ and Race. A diverse and skilled workforce is essential to our success.
Arcadis UK now incorporates the Hyder and EC Harris brands.
What We Offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
PMI and Income Protection
Highly competitive salary
Annual holiday allowance, plus the option to buy and sell
One of the best contributory pensions in the industry, Pension matched, up to 8%
Interest free Season Ticket Loan
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Long Term Service Awards
Refer a Friend Scheme that rewards you for every successful introduction you make
Opportunity to invest in the Arcadis staff discounted share scheme
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Relevant professional qualification or chartered status.
- Relevant Programme Management Accreditation - MSP Foundation, P3O Practitioner or equivalent
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'