Programme Co-ordinator FTC
This individual will co-ordinate tasks and workload required to ensure the successful delivery of specific programmes, projects and initiatives for the L&D division. This will involve co-ordinating 1000+ events and programmes each year to strict timescales and encompasses venue scheduling/booking, accommodation, travel requirements, virtual support, handouts, MI, and ongoing process improvement to ensure the very best quality of service is provided at all times. The role holder will need to understand the programme elements for the team to enable them to ensure timescales are met and to re-prioritise as necessary. First class interpersonal skills are essential to build strong relationships with internal and external clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within agreed processes to co-ordinate delivery of Divisional learning and development interventions for specific programmes to ensure effective and efficient delivery of workshops, digital courses, programmes and content offered to the Partnership, the Field Management Team, Establishment team and Employees in line with L&D our Corporate objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the team to oversee the implementation of any process/procedural changes to improve the level of team support and performance provided to the Division in relation to specific Divisional programmes and interventions.
- Develop strong relationships with the L&D management team, the training consultants and the Online Learning team to understand their current and ongoing requirements and pressure points.
- Develop strong working relationships with the Academy Team and the Transition team to ensure the team’s processes meet the delivery of their objectives across Divisional divides on key programmes.
- Provide support to the Programme Leads in relation to projects & Corporate initiatives, including managing documentation and arranging meetings.
- Coach & develop other team members to ensure sufficient cover of the specific Programme co-ordination.
- Become a SME in the co-ordination of specific programmes as well as have extensive knowledge of all programme tasks within the Division.
- Review Divisional resource on an ongoing basis and reschedule accordingly in response to Programme developments and changes to maintain professional effective delivery of learning.
- Good understanding of L&D principles and contribute towards a blended learning approach.
Who we’re looking for:
- Intermediate/advanced computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft packages and the internal LMS systems.
- A working knowledge of the Company’s internal accreditations.
- An understanding of both Corporate and Divisional objectives and the critical nature for consistency and support.
- High level of skill and knowledge of all tasks within the Programme Management Team & wider L&D Division.
- Knowledge of individuals skill sets and overall capacity levels to facilitate workload distribution and trainer resource allocation.
- Knowledge of L&D is required to ensure an understanding of how the role fits into the business/department/team and the typical Learner journey.
- Identify creative ways that problems within the programmes can be minimised using subject matter expertise.
- Where problems arise - proactively finding solutions and implementing in conjunction with the team Manager.
- Ability to negotiate, influence and persuade others within the team.
- Ability to build strong relationships with all internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver a high standard of service.
- Ensure that actions are consistent with the SJP culture.
- Keen eye for detail and works calmly and accurately, questioning anything unclear.
- Flexible within team, taking a collaborative approach.
- Positive work ethos with a can-do attitude.
- It is important that the individual has strong customer service communication skills, so a recognised qualification, such as the Institute of Customer Service (ICS) Qualification, is required.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Build Strong Relationships
- Prioritize Workload
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'