Programme Assurance Manager
A leading city based financial services institution is currently recruiting for an Assurance Manager. The role will sit within a broader payments transformation program.
Programme Assurance Manager Key Responsibilities:
- The Programme Assurance Manager will have responsibility for all element of assurance on the programme and will work closely with the Governance and Assurance Manager.
- This position will be responsible for measuring progress against the internal / external assurance plan as well as updating the plan as required throughout the programme.
- Support and assure the Programme's delivery model stage gate processes, ensuring decision making is robust.
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient time is allocated to in team plans to support assurance activities.
- Take responsibility for the assurance budget on behalf of the programme.
- Handle the adequate closure of all open audit / assurance management response actions.
Programme Assurance Manager Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience of internal and external assurance on a major project.
- Experience managing effective governance including the planning, post meeting actions and follow up.
- Experience of working collaboratively across project and organizational boundaries to achieve common goals.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with programme and broader business / assurance stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity with a leading financial services client offering excellent scope for progression. If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.
Eames Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'