The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Programme Assistant .
The company is a dynamic accredited Business School.
As a Programme Assistant you will assist the Academic Director for Undergraduate Studies in the daily organisation of undergraduate programmes.
The position is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling lecture
- Organization exams
- Issuing of academic transcripts
- Managing day by day demands presented by students and faculty members
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in IT and educational databases is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and French is compulsory.
- Administrative Duties