The Recruitment Department of the French Chamber of Great Britain is acting as an agency for its 600 member companies, one of which is currently recruiting a Programme Assistant .
The company is a dynamic accredited Business School.
As a Programme Assistant you will assist the Academic Director for Undergraduate Studies in the daily organisation of undergraduate programmes.
The position is based in Dublin, Ireland.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling lecture
- Organization exams
- Issuing of academic transcripts
- Managing day by day demands presented by students and faculty members
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience in similar position.
- Proficiency in IT and educational databases is preferred.
- Proficiency in both written and oral English and French is compulsory.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. Please, apply only if your profile matches the requirements listed above. If you think that you are the ideal candidate for this role, don't hesitate to apply.
- Administrative Duties