Programme and Process Management Officer
Triad has a fantastic opportunity for a Programme and Process Management Officer, to work with a client of ours within the utilities sector. The purpose of this role is to support the programme managers with the analysis and administration of network data.
- Compilation of governance reports and presentation packs as required.
- Maintenance of action, risks and issues logs.
- Analysis and presentation of findings and recommendations to groups/stakeholders.
- Troubleshoot issues and act as change agent to improve data processes and performance.
- Tracking and management of Programme Financials.
- Minute taking and distribution of meeting materials.
- Maintaining data returns KPI reports. Including;
- Production of key messages and analysis.
- Consultation and meeting with business unit senior managers and presenting progress to date.
- Facilitation and lead in respect of cross function improvement.
- Weekly update and submission of progress against improvement Charter milestones
- Pro-actively investigate and improve relevant processes as requested by Programme Manager
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Advanced MS office skills, particularly Excel.
- Ability to present to a high level within Client organization.
- Will require initiative as will be required to work to their own schedule.
- Ability to priorities work to meet client's expectations.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Tommy Parker or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.