The Programme Administrator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a particular programme at a London University.
A London based University is looking to recruit a Programme Administrator on a temporary on going basis basis.
The Programme Administrator will be primarily responsible for leading on the administration and planning of a programme.
Duties will include:
- Supporting the Programme Leaders with preparation of material for their courses
- Collating feedback from evaluation forms and typing up notes, printing
- Arranging meetings, assisting in the production and proof reading of reports
- Assist with project co-ordination
- Handling student enquiries
The successful Programme Administrator will have Higher or Further Education experience and worked in a role that supports and coordinates a programme.
The successful Programme Administrator will £13-14 pounds per hour.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job