**Amazing opportunity for a bright and hard working graduate to join a Leading University as a Programme Administrator **
JOB ROLE: Programme Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £25,000 - £30,000
LOCATION: Central London
CULTURE: Hard Working, Educational, Attention to detail
Office Angels Oxford Street are looking for a Programme Administrator to provide support within a leading University.
The team will work together, developing common systems and processes standardised on best practice and ensuring that University regulations and procedures are adhered to. The post holder will also be in regular communication with students (which may include matters of confidentiality) and potential applicants so the post holder will need to have excellent organisational skills demonstrate a good use of initiative and are able to interpret and apply complex Information.
- Administrative support to Heads of Departments
- Secretarial support for Departmental Meetings
- Staff management processes such as organisation of and collation of teaching observations
- Annual appraisals and the co-ordination of Academic staff work programmes within the department
- Acting as a point of contact for Academic staff, reporting sickness and annual leave absence
- Undertaking follow up procedures for notifying students of changes
- Organising Departmental seminars, special lectures, events and conferences including maintaining an electronic department calendar of events.
- Ordering supplies for the Department working closely with Financial Services to ensure all processes are in accordance with University procurement guidelines
- Communicate persuasively and tactfully with academic staff
- Ensure cooperation and compliance within the academic year
- Maintaining the programmes Moodle pages
- Processing of admissions applications
- Track changes of programmes and unit choices on the student records system
- Process applicants, to include accurate recording of data in the University Student Record system and other databases with the aim of 100% accuracy
- Ensuring applicants receive feed back on progression of their admissions status
- Liaising with admissions office, international office and other central sections of the university
- To work to tight deadlines on his/her own initiative
- Learn new systems and procedures rapidly.
- Key eye for detail is paramount
- Familiar with PORTAS,UCAS,WEBLINK,MOODLE, BANNER or other educational programmes
- Capacity for independent working as well as the ability to contribute as an active member of the team within the university
Advertised by Office Angels Oxford Street. If you would like to apply for this role then please EMAIL your CV to OR quoting reference: EDUC150218
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- programme administrator
- higher educaiton
- MSc programmes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job