Programmatic Yield Analyst
PROGRAMMATIC YIELD ANALYST
£25,000-30,000 + BONUS + BENEFITS
Looking for a highly analytical role in one of the most successful departments of a major UK publisher? This renowned company are looking for someone with programmatic or ad op experience to hit the ground running as a Programmatic Yield Analyst.
Although this major publisher is renowned for their huge readership, you will sit at the heart of a newly formed, but equally successful team. Due their recent success, they are now looking for a Programmatic Yield Analyst to continue this growth.
As Programmatic Yield Analyst you will identify new opportunities for revenue growth through data analysis, platform management and relationship development.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Closely monitoring key metrics derived from the ad stack and market trends to identify areas for revenue growth
- Identifying and troubleshooting factors which may cause a reduction in revenue e.g. technical issues or a drop in page views, and making recommendations on how to increase this
- Using Excel to report on revenue activity across all products
- Liaising with a range of 3rd party stakeholders in order to ensure optimisation of the tech stack
- Aiding in the launch of new tech stack and monitoring the results
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial publisher side experience using Google Ad Manager, as well as SSPs such as Rubicon or AppNexus
- Demonstrable experience using Excel to analyse, manipulate and report on data
- Commercial experience of managing a range of projects and conflicting priorities
- Base salary of up to £30,000 + benefits
- A generous and highly attainable bonus scheme
- A number of career and development opportunities
- Chance to work in a high performing area of a highly reputable company
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Beth Williams via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are not permitted to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'