Programmatic Yield Analyst
Programmatic Yield Analyst
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a reputable publisher as a Programmatic Yield Analyst within their UK offices, whereby you will be responsible for all audience inventory. If you have a strong ad ops or programmatic background, looking for a change into a role more focused on analytics, this would be well suited!
Sitting in a global umbrella group, this publisher has a wide online audience reach and focuses on delivering suitable and targeting ads to its consumers across multiple platforms. Despite this, it still retains a 'start-up' feel despite its rapid growth over the last few years.
As a Programmatic Yield Analyst, you will report into the Commercial Director and be the key point of contact to identify and analyse new revenue opportunities. As such, will predominantly analyse the inventory available in the SSP, identify third parties who may be interested in 'buying' such data and analysing the effectiveness of which through Excel.
In addition, you will help to ensure that such activity is in line with the business objectives, aiming to ensure ROI. Thus, the key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Dive into the SSP or OpenX Ad Exchange to assess what inventory is available
- Identify new opportunities to maximise the yield derived from such inventory, by building and managing third party relationships with agencies or media owners
- Manage multiple large projects at one time, relative to business objectives
- Utilising Excel to report on the revenue gained and proposing recommendations of how this can be improved in future
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Junior Programmatic Yield Analyst will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience in a similar role within a publisher working extensively platforms such as DFP/Google Ad Manager, OpenX or Rubicon
- Managed multiple high-profile projects at once in line with the SLA's
- Strong analytical skills with Excel, as well as a commercial ability to propose actionable recommendations relative to this
- £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Work for a reputable publisher with industry experts
- Be rewarded for all the hard work you do with a bonus based entirely on individual contribution!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'