Do you want to be responsible for developing and maintaining Programmatic strategies which will be applied in client campaigns? Good news - an award-winning international digital marketing agency needs YOU.
They have marketing experts in four different locations worldwide; however, the head office is based in Cheshire. Founded in 2001, this agency won over 10 awards in the year 2017 alone, including the 'The Drum Digital Trading Best Buy-Side Innovation Award'
In this role, you are primarily responsible for overseeing the given client allocation, ensuring that client spend and revenue is maximized, as well as ensuring performance KPIs are met. Not forgetting your role in the development and maintenance of programmatic strategies.
If you strive to go above and beyond and are genuinely passionate about marketing, you’ll fit in just right!
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Programmatic trading of advertising accounts
- Knowledge of the field - Choosing the best-fitting technology to achieve KPIs
- Regulating all trading of client allocation, with aid
- Working with publishers and partners for inventory supply
- Suggesting new strategies, products, and opportunities to clients
- Cooperating with ad operations for correct site tagging, audience creation, and creative tracking
- Reporting internal and external output
- Attending cross-departmental internal performance meetings
- Constructing media investment plans for clients, using planning tools and preceding results
- Cooperating with publishers for planning support, rates, and formats
- Offering support in meetings and calls with clients
- Helping client services with account queries
- Being a programmatic best practice thought the leader
Key skills and attributes required:
- Knowledge of the programmatic and display market
- Ability and experience interpreting campaign performance data effectively
- Experience with hands-on display trading
- Detailed knowledge of tracking and analytics solutions
- Passion for digital marketing, particularly programmatic
- Extensive knowledge of key platforms and technology
- Shown ability to work across a range of DSP
- Unique product development skills
- Excellent presentation skills both internally and externally, thus communicating effectively
- Confidence with Microsoft Excel, with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Demonstrable history of innovative problem solving
- Track record of excellent display campaign performance
- Ability to work with deadlines and communicate self-intuitively
Apply for this great role today!
- Client Services
- Marketing Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'