Reporting to the Head of Acquisition, we are looking for an experienced programmatic media buyer to take ownership in the activation and optimisation of our programmatic media campaigns.
This role involves purchasing media on the open marketplace via DBM (whilst setting up campaigns through DCM), analysing performance using Excel skills, applying optimisation strategies and negotiating deals on the private marketplace.
The ideal candidate is target-driven, has very good experience in programmatic media buying and possesses strong analytical skills. Ideally, the candidate will be familiar with using DSPs such as DBM or App Nexus, 3rd Party ad servers such as DCM, as well as possessing intermediate-level Excel skills (pivots, formulae, vLookups).
This is a great opportunity for an experienced programmatic media buyer to join a new and exciting PBU team in a truly unique and challenging environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Setting and managing campaign budgets
- Reporting on campaign performance to senior management
- Overall brand strategy management
- Purchasing media via the open/private marketplace, using DBM as the core DSP.
- Trafficking campaigns via an adserver, which includes floodlight tagging.
- Monitoring performance on a daily basis, whilst optimising campaigns accordingly.
- Reporting to our Head of Acquisitionon a weekly basis, using complicated Excel formulae.
- Negotiating larger media deals, often involving direct partnerships.
- Launching new sub-divisions within the display channel, such as pop-under, native etc.
- Advising on media budgets, with heavy focus on the strategy.
- Managing media billings and hitting/exceeding targets as set out by the Board.
- Experience in a programmatic trading role (1-3 years)
- Familiar with programmatic DSPs (DBM preferable)
- Intermediate-level Excel skills for complicated reporting.
- Sound technical skills, as well as being strategically minded.
- Familiar with 3rd party ad servers (DCM preferable)
- Strong knowledge of display advertising.
- Media Buying
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'