Do you have experience managing Programmatic campaigns?
Do you have hands on media planning and buying experience for a consumer facing brand?
Do you want to work for one of the largest travel companies in the UK?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
The company is looking for a Programmatic Video and Brand Display Manager to focus on supporting brand marketing initiatives through programmatic and direct video and display buys for all the business, which would suit an experienced programmatic and video expert looking to make their mark in an innovative and growing travel company.
The company is a global name in Travel their mission is to make every hotel room/vacation rental in the world available to every traveller in the world through our online marketplace and they are committed to helping families and friends find the perfect place to stay to create unforgettable travel experience.
As Programmatic Manager you will join our successful Digital team based in their London offices and be responsible for:
- Supporting the Brand Marketing team to plan and activate online video, high impact display, paid social and rich media brand campaigns through our suite of programmatic buying platforms
- Buying video and brand display media to support our key KPIs through YouTube, Facebook, DoubleClick Bid Manager and other digital and programmatic platforms
- Working with ad operations team to ensure relevant tracking and measurement of campaigns and technical integrations of new vendors are set up correctly
- Supporting seasonal brand campaigns and always on brand driving and test and learn initiatives through programmatic display and video channels
- Analyse key metrics throughout and post campaign, leveraging internal attribution models to report success of campaigns to stakeholders and carry out day to day optimisation on all activations
- Provide insights and analysis to the Display and Brand leadership to support digital media strategy and spend decisions
- Be the expert in online video and brand display marketing, particularly relating to programmatic buying of media, quality of inventory sources and new innovative buying and inventory sources
- Identify and share opportunities to leverage brand activations and audiences in full-funnel customer acquisition, working closely with the performance display team to acquire and retain travelers reached with brand and video media to deliver full funnel customer experiences and revenue growth
- Liaising with third party vendors to ensure efficient management of all digital brand programs globally
- Working closely with creative and integrated marketing teams to ensure optimal performance of all brand display channels, leveraging test and learn approaches to drive performance
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in hands on Programmatic Video and Brand Display Manager, Worked in a digital environment, ideally they will have Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media and through direct deals and is prepared to challenge the norm and be enthusiastic about growing the business.
The Programmatic Video and Brand Display Manager role requires the following experience:
- Experience in online video and display media and programmatic buying
- Hands-on experience of driving success through digital channels with experience in buying media through programmatic platforms and through direct deals
- Familiarity with YouTube, Facebook Ads Manager, DoubleClick Bid Manager and/or other DSP and online media buying platforms
- Understanding of operational processes for online digital marketing campaigns
- Strong knowledge of attribution and measurement of digital and brand media
- Strong communication skills with the ability to articulate performance metrics, challenges and opportunities to key stakeholders
- A collaborative approach and ability to interact with cross-functional teams including engineering, marketing and product
- BA or BSc degree level qualifications, ideally with a Business Management, Marketing or Statistics major
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus
Title: Programmatic Manager
Salary: £30k - £50k
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Blue Pelican Marketing
Honest, ethical, professional, knowledgeable, Recruitment Experts. Blue Pelican Marketing is one of the UK's leading marketing recruitment agencies providing a truly consultative service. We adhere to the Blue Pelican Standards (about-us/blue-pelican-standards), assuring you of an enhanced level of service whether you deal with us as client or candidate.
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Programmatic Video