Programmatic Manager - Leading Ecom Platform - London - £80000-£85000
My client is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. They are driven to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys.
With a range of flexible pricing and strategies, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Their programmatic advertising platform is becoming increasingly popular with major advertisers and agencies worldwide. They strongly believe that they understand e-commerce advertising better than anybody else and want to turn it into a science of its own that all users can leverage for their programmatic advertising.
- Access to company stocks
- Signing on bonus
- Flexible working
As a Programmatic Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying key business problems to prioritise then present the solutions to solve them on behalf of the business.
- Taking ownership of managing a team, including resource planning, and driving success for the team's customer category, possessing a complete understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business.
- Working tactically and strategically - determine the right strategy and where to simplify or extend solutions for the best outcome of the assigned category.
- Have strong analytical skills and be comfortable working with data to develop new opportunity areas, track program metrics, and use findings to influence business decisions.
- Set goals and direction for the team, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
- Have experience in managing direct reports
- Have experience analysing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- Have experience with influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to establish credibility and influence with technical and non-technical business owners
- Have the ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement when working in stressful situations
- Have Bachelor's Degree
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative ?talent globally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'