Programmatic Account Director, Central London - Up to £55k DOE plus benefits
My client represents the alignment of imaginative creativity, award-winning media management and innovative technology. As a team of 650 digital specialists in 8 locations, they work in partnership with their clients to grow their business, build international brand awareness and increase profits using a variety of digital channels. They have an immediate need for a Programmatic Account Director.
This agency strive to create the best digital communications in the world, and for that they need the brightest, boldest talent at Programmatic Account Director level. Their team is proactive, innovative and creative with a real passion for all areas of digital from complex web platforms and CGI motion animation to paid search and SEO.
The Programmatic Account Director is responsible for the delivery of the client’s' marketing objectives through effective Display execution, understanding how the channel can interplay with other channels such as PPC, SEO and social. Project planning and delivery is key, ensuring the client receives all deliverables in a timely and efficient manner whilst remaining cost-effective for the agency.
What does the Programmatic Account Director role involve?
- Help develop and own the programmatic display digital strategy for one of the agency’s largest accounts.
- Manage senior relationships and oversee day-to-day relationships with the client.
- Responsible for overall delivery against contractual Service Level Agreements.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered to agreed deadlines, budgets, and client business requirements.
- Ensure all accounts are resourced effectively and manage resourcing needs on an on-going basis.
- Cross-sell and upsell additional agency services to the client to deliver on business objectives.
- Work with Client Partner and Head of Display to forecast and build revenue from new and existing client base.
- Support business analyst by contributing to pitch materials and attending new business meetings where relevant.
- Work with internal product development committees to develop best-in-breed digital offering.
- Work with Finance Controller to ensure all internal client team reporting is accurate and timely.
- Take part in agency knowledge-share sessions.
- Build relationships with middle and senior client contacts and understand clients' business objectives.
- Take overall responsibility for meeting clients'KPIs and budgeting.
- Manage and support team members to effectively manage campaigns, troubleshoot problems and maximise performance.
- Ensure Unique's outstanding service levels are maintained through effective communication schedules (quarterly reviews, meetings, conference calls, etc.).
What are we looking for in this Programmatic Account Director?
- A high level of experience running programmatic brand and direct response display campaigns.
- Experience of leading a team of account executives and account managers.
- Excellent client servicing skills working with all levels from junior to senior management.
- In-depth knowledge of the Ad Tech programmatic landscape including but not limited to: demand side platforms, supply side platforms, data management platforms, dynamic creative suppliers, attribution platforms and ad-servers.
- Ability to pre-empt problems as they arise and be proactive in providing strategic or technical solutions.
- University Degree (or international equivalent).
- 5+ years’ online experience minimum.
- Excellent experience, knowledge and understanding of DSP landscape, advanced attribution (pre-defined and crafted), niche and broad scale publishers and the DMP space.
- Full understanding of creative media approaches, including dynamic creative application, LPO techniques and creative segmentation strategies.
- Understanding of client side analytics packages highly desirable (Omniture, Coremetrics, GA) as well as all major ad serving platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of overall online marketing mix particularly search (PPC & SEO) but also includes affiliates and social media.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Mentoring or management experience is essential.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Performance agency or client side experience essential.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A willingness to learn new technology, marketing concepts and be keen to challenge the client.
An exciting opportunity is waiting for a Programmatic Account Director to join an expanding display team which sits strategically at the very centre of the agency.
- Account Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job