Program Solutions Development Manager (Maternity Cover). Prestigious Business School, Berkhamsted. £30-40K plus generous benefits and beautiful location (Ref -2288)
Our clients vision is to become the worlds most relevant business school and their mission is to transform the lives of individuals and organisations by providing an exceptionally valuable and enduring education that brings together people, cultures, and ideas from all around the world.
Part of a Global organisation with campus’ in London, San Francisco, Boston, Dubai and Shanghai.
They currently have a requirement for a Maternity Cover contract in their Product Development team. A great opportunity to help shape the offering of a globally renowned brand in executive education.
One of our clients main opportunities is to innovate, develop, differentiate and globally scale the already impressive Product portfolio. In partnership with Sales, Marketing, Discipline and Sector Leads as well as Faculty and Adjuncts the primary responsibilities for the Program Solutions Development Managers will include, but are not limited to;
- Provide Sales, Client Relationship Directors and Managers, Marketing with relevant, impactful and useful Sales/Marketing support material
- Create value propositions, program building blocks as well program indicative designs and templates
- Understanding client needs and supporting the development of customer centric solutions
- Work with faculty Discipline Leads to codify and document thought leadership, pedagogy, etc for each Discipline to embed and refresh in portfolio program designs
- Challenge design proposals with the aim of creating innovative approaches
- Understand market best practice in relation to the use of technology and learning
- Implement and embed innovation into program designs
- Project management the development of our global portfolio
- Conduct product training for a selection of products
- Define and manage a research to product pipeline including a product development process which is linked to and shapes our clients Research agenda
- Capture market needs, codify and feed information back into Research as well as Discipline and Market Sector Leads
- Creating and analyzing competitor analysis to understand current best practices in executive education
Our client are hoping to engage candidates who have an understanding of educational product/course development. Successful candidates will display the ability to successfully manage complex projects, a passion towards Executive Education, clients and, in particular, working and collaborating closely with a wide range of people. They will have the ability to work well with and influence people that do not report to them as well as being motivated by working with new technologies and the potential for education.
This 12 month maternity cover role is being offered at a salary between £30-40K, depending on experience and comes with a generous benefits include 25 days holiday, meals and refreshments while on duty, free use of the onsite gym, pool and leisure facilities and access to the company pension scheme, healthcare schemes and virtual development and education platform. It is essential to have your own transport and free parking is available.
- Program Development
- Course Evaluation
- Executive Education
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'