Company that produces specialised low-level computing solutions is looking for a Program Manager to join their fast-paced team working at the forefront of the company’s specific technology.
This Program Manager will be working on small to medium projects taking them from the initial concept to completion with a focus on areas such as:
- EVM (Earned Value Management)
- Cost estimates
- Cost Accounting
- Managing customers
- Closing Projects
In addition, Program Managers will be taking on multiple production focussed projects, working cross functionally by interfacing with both customers and engineers. The company is looking for a level-headed manager who is able to work well under pressure whilst also maintaining good communication with both internal and external points of contact.
Program Managers will be coming into a "family style" company with an excellent development scheme which allows employees to progress into the next stage of their career (e.g Senior Program Manager).
- 26 days holiday
- 10% company and 5% employee pension contribution
- Group income protection
- Private medical
- Flexible benefits system
Program Manager Requirements:
- Project/program management experience (preferably PMP or Prince2 qualified)
- BSc/MEng or at least 5 years related experience
- Knowledge of industry practices and Earned Value Management (EVM)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a customer-focussed environment
- Ability to interface between internal and external customers
- Confident with using Microsoft Office applications, including MS Project
- Willingness and ability to travel.
Degree/background in Engineering (Software/Mechanical)
Position: Program Manager
Key Skills: Program/Project Management
Apply: kirsty AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com
- Product Manager
- Programme Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"