This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global agency and work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients.
The Program Coordinator has an important role in a matrix team of staff who are focused on designing and delivering medical education and communication projects (live meetings and digital) for our pharmaceutical company clients. The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating various project-specific activities, such as meeting logistics, financial administration, and providing general support to the project team.
As part of the core team, the Program Coordinator maintains professional contacts with medical experts and pharmaceutical company clients regarding the logistical arrangements for meetings, handles project finances such as invoicing and paying suppliers and faculty, and liaises with congress organizers, logistics agencies, hotels, and travel agencies.
This role will ideally suit candidates that have work experience within logistics agencies, congress service organizations, publishers or communications agencies.
Essential requirements are:
- Very organized, flexible, proactive, service oriented and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and effectively work to tight deadlines
- Very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in finance management/administration
- Good communication skills
- Background in office management, hospitality industry or as personal assistant preferable
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting.
My client value their talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
Don't miss out! Send your CV now!
- Office Management