An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our client a world leading global aerospace manufacturing organisation in Belfast as a Program Co-ordinator. This role is full-time long-term temporary with immediate start. Paying £35151.48 per annum, pro rata which is the equivalent to £18.77 per hour, working 36hr week, Mon - Thurs 8am-4.30pm & Fri 8am-12pm, however timings may vary and you may be required to work shifts.
Purpose of the Job
Reporting to the Supply Chain Program Manager the Program Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all aspects relating to the performance of Tier1 suppliers and an integral part of the Spirit natural team. Supporting the project management activities within area of responsibility, ensuring that the right project decisions are taken in a timely manner, to achieve success in the project. Supporting the management of the Supply Chain project execution identifying strategic risks to plan and minimising as such.
- Interface with Tier 1 suppliers and customer base as directed by Supply Chain Program Manager.
- Coordinate project management phases within Supply Chain from setting up the project, project validation and planning, execution, and closure of the project.
- Coordinate and promote effective Tier1 Supply Chain governance and reporting on status using governance systems, visual management, metrics, and scorecards.
- Coordinate activities within natural team environment to ensure major focus prevails on identification and resolution of key concerns.
- Deputise for the Supply Chain Program Manager when required.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that sufficient detail is provided on application to demonstrate how the applicant meets essential job criteria, as this alone will be used for vetting purposes.
- Candidates must have an HNC in Engineering or a business-related subject is required and must have at least 3 years' relevant proven project management skills and experience in an Engineering, Methods, Customer Services, Supply Chain, IT, Programme or Project Management environment.
- Engineering or Project Management accreditation is an advantage eg · Prince 2/AMP
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of the various programme phases from inception to delivery.
- Previous proven experience in leading projects, ideally in Aerospace or automotive environment and managing cross functional teams
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Previous experience in managing NPI, suppliers and work transfer
- Ability to cope in a challenging environment & work on own
Desirable skills/Key Competencies
- Computer literate (MS Office, MS Project)
- Good coordinator & negotiator
- Excellent communication skills
- Good coordination of people.
- Microsoft Project skills.
- Working with suppliers.
- Supplier surveillance.
- Strategically minded.
- Overview of operational environments
- Can-do attitude.
- Hands on.
- Detail orientated.
- detail orientated
- Strategically minded
- coordinator & negotiator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'