This is a great opportunity to be a part of a global agency and work with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare technology clients.
The Program Coordinator has an important role in a team of staff who are focused on the development of medical publication projects for our pharmaceutical company clients. The Program Coordinator is responsible for planning and coordinating various activities to support execution of the publication plan, such as researching congress and journal information, running literature searches, coordinating provision of support materials and resources to team members, assist with compliance-related tasks, execution of quality checks, coordinating travel arrangements, and provision of general office support to our full London based team.
Essential requirements are:
- Very organized, Flexible, Proactive and Detail-oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Effectively work to tight deadlines
- Very good command of the English language (oral and written)
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office
- Experience in finance management/administration
- Good communication skills are essential
- Past work with logistics agencies or congress service organizations is an advantage
- Background in office management, hospitality industry or as personal assistant preferable
- High affinity for event-based and digital communication or education solutions, ideally in the healthcare setting
- Education in Life Science desirable
My client value their talent, and offer many opportunities for growth and career development.
Don't miss out! Send your CV now!
- Communication Skills
- Office Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job