Job; Professional Standards Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & Transformational Therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people.
This role has a focus on the development of accreditation networks. Working alongside an existing member of their team you will develop, co-ordinate and oversee a framework for international accreditation networks. You will be monitoring for when recent graduates are in break of their company’s media and image use policy. Once identified you will liaise with the student, ensuring they have become compliant, otherwise escalating to their legal department where necessary.
- Lead on development of regional/international accreditation networks and ensure they are run in compliance with set guidelines and act as liaison with network co-ordinators
- Responsibility for implementing their media and image rights policy, ensuring appropriate use of their brand assets and developing a register of breaches.
- Communicate with graduates about potential breaches and ensure remedial action is undertaken including escalating to their legal reps where necessary.
- Take advice and/or guidance from legal advisors regarding individual therapist contracts, disclaimers, terms & conditions, regulatory issues and manage any associated tracking processes.
- Establish a system for managing complaints/practice issues with the general public and therapist concerned.
- Work with their Resources Manager to ensure trainers, therapists, clients, have appropriate codes of conduct, roles and responsibilities, contracting arrangements established.
- Ensure a basic suite of policy documents are fit for purpose.
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £35k (neg.),
- Location; based from your home / remotely with occasional (every approx. 6 weeks) meetings in & around London,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; standards accreditation student learning course courses therapy hypnotherapy students syllabus awards remote home london manager research training certification standards strategy strategies development breach breaches compliance legal practice regulatory regulations copywrite rights conduct
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'