Salary: £25 – 30k
Sector: IT – Software
As a leading force in the mobile resource management sector, BigChange are an award-winning enterprise that pride themselves on their ability to provide their client base with a range of all-in one solutions that optimise performance and improve profitability.
Innovators in their field, and with a number of accolades to their name that include Deloitte’s Fast 50 ranking of fast growth technology businesses – BigChange are looking to bring on board ambitious and dynamic Graduates to provide technical coordination between customers and BigChange’s Professional Services team.
What you get:
- Highly competitive salary of 25 – 30k (dependent on experience)
- 33 days holiday, plus bank holidays, plus ‘BigChange Birthday’
- Extensive training and support including a 2 week induction program - ‘BigChange University’
- Warm and inclusive work environment that includes a number of social events
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free yoga classes
- Free professional massages
- “Motivational Mondays” – inspiring talks monthly from extraordinary people.
- Cash health plan
- Pension contributions
- Flexi Friday
- A position within a rapidly expanding and highly reputable technology company
- Effectively profile customers to identify and maximise opportunities
- Manage the coordination, communication and updates between the customers, developers and any other parties involved in new custom development
- Provide prompt, accurate and meaningful feedback to customers and diligently work within due dates and SLA.
- Employ excellent communication and negotiation skills to elicit warm conversations with customers that translate business requirements into well formed, complete work packages, and developer technical responses into business language
- Accurately document, prioritize & manage multiple cases simultaneously on a ticket management system
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open, interactive and effective communication
- Educated to degree level
- Previous experience in customer service
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- IT application support experience - 3 years+
- SQL (preferred)
- Understanding of systems integration (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills; including dealing with difficult customers
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'