Are you an experienced Professional Services recruiter who is looking for the chance to carve out a niche career in the In-House Legal market? We are keen to speak with confident recruiters who are capable of dedicating themselves to this particular specialism.
Clients that partner with HRC do so because they trust us in our market knowledge and our ability to deliver. We work with businesses of all sizes within the Legal sector across the whole of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland.
You could base yourself at either our Glasgow or Edinburgh city centre offices and work alongside our incredibly well networked Legal team; learning from them as you map out your own clients and connections. We would be looking for someone with at least two years’ recruitment experience to join us here at HRC.
We offer a range of benefits and perks to our team, including a strong belief in a work / life balance, career progression and ongoing training and support. We are a fun and upbeat team with as much emphasis on the social and rewards side of recruitments as we have on daily responsibilities.
What does the day to day look like?
- Ongoing market mapping and researching each potential client
- Building your own base of clients and candidates through thorough business development and networking
- Attending networking events and establishing yourself as a specialist in your market
- Meeting monthly KPIs and targets with regards to activity
- Making outgoing calls or sending email marketing campaigns as part of Business Development
- Manage your business pipeline to deliver above target and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
- Take control of your own career and potential
Are you who we are looking for?
- Strong communication skills and confident when talking to high end Legal clientele
- Strategic thinker; able to plan and prioritise the sourcing of new clients
- In-House recruitment contacts; potentially from the Financial Services or Banking markets
- Excellent networking skills and market-conscious; able to communicate fluently about industry issues and developments
- Experience educating clients on the merits of using you as a recruitment partner
- Proven track record of persuading clients and exceeding sales targets
- A recruitment ambassador for the HRC brand
To apply for this position please forward your CV using the apply online now link
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job