Our client; a highly regarded and expanding innovative software company is currently recruiting for a talented Professional Services Manager to coordinate its growing portfolio. This Cambridge based Professional Services Manager role will be chiefly responsible for the smooth running, appropriate resourcing and successful delivery of all professional services projects.
The key responsibilities of the Professional Services Manager role include;
- Coordinating a portfolio of projects to ensure customer success
- Collaborating across company functions in both Europe and the US, including account managers, application specialists and developers
- Manage key customer projects, using project management skills
- Improving and maintaining existing systems and processes, including promotion of project management and SOP best practices
To be successful as Professional Services Manager you will,
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a scientific or technical discipline
- Have three or more years project management experience, ideally managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess knowledge of project methodologies and processes, for example Agile, Scrum, Prince2, Lean, PMP Six Sigma
- Be an excellent time manager, with the ability to manage and meet deadlines
- Hold experience using software tools for professional services automation and CRM, such as Salesforce, as an advantage.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000, plus benefits package along with the chance of joining an innovative and international market changing leader.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Professional Services Manager position and you would like to be considered for the role, send in an application today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.