Medallia was founded on a simple idea: that companies can win by putting the customer before everything else. Our cloud-based platform does this by capturing customer feedback, analysing it in real-time, and then delivering it to everyone in a company — from the c-suite to the frontline — to help them improve. We’re now considered the leaders in a space we helped to create, we’re Sequoia backed, and we’re growing like crazy, doubling in size every 12 months. We’ve got a culture focused on smarts, kindness, continual learning… and our people love it. Come find out why.
The Professional Services team deploys and manages the Medallia customer feedback platform. As a member of the team, you work with senior decision makers at admired brands on the mission-critical task of helping companies improve in the eyes of their ultimate judges: customers. You work with cutting-edge technology and tackle real business problems. You conduct analysis that deepens companies’ understanding of what works and what doesn’t. You position yourself for many career options, not only in Customer Solutions but also in Product, Marketing, and Sales. Mainly, you get to build: build improvement for our customers, build a great company, and build a new industry.
Medallia’s Client Solutions and Services Managers build deep relationships with top management at customer companies, leverage those relationships to understand underlying customer needs, then channel Medallia’s engineering and management expertise to address those needs through innovative software solutions. Our Managers are critical to growing Medallia’s business within customers, impacting the business direction of customers, and shaping the development of Medallia’s fast-evolving, best-in-class software products. We are seeking Managers who can take ownership of specific Fortune 500 accounts from the first day.
- Build long-term, deep relationships within customer organizations
- Form close working relationships with customers
- Maintain contact at all levels of the customer organization
- Own the customer account providing strategic direction and day-to-day support
- Work with customers to maximize the value of our products to them
- Foster adoption of our products and services throughout customer organizations
- Managing customer implementations/enhancements
- Creatively design/customize a Medallia solution and develop detailed specifications to best address customer needs
- Establish schedules with key milestones and execute them successfully
- Manage customer expectations
- Work with product management and engineering resources to coordinate new feature development
- Develop business insight on relevant customer industries
- Generate new business:
- in existing accounts through up-sell opportunities
- in new markets by identifying unmet business needs and suggesting product enhancements or new product development
- Develop long-term account management strategies
- Involvement in cross-functional initiatives, i.e. with Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales etc
- Extensive experience in client services or similar experience
- Experience in management consulting, IT consulting, market research, and/or enterprise software preferred
- Background in Hospitality, Financial Services, B2B, and/or Retail industries a plus
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Minimum of a BA/BS or higher from top university
We’re looking for individuals with exceptional:
- Project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills, with ability to work with both technical and business staff
- Comfort with technical concepts and adept at learning new technology applications
- Analytical skills
- Customer service skills
- Knowledge of statistical software packages (e.g., SPSS) a plus
- Adaptable to changing environments
Compensation is competitive.
Posting dates: 06 March 2018 thru 03 April 2018.
Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.