My client are a fast growing, Award Winning UK Software Vendor, specializing in Security Software and Cybersecurity. They offer an innovative and modern approach whilst acting as a disruptive force in the UK market they are looking to expand their highly experienced professional services team to cater for our fast-growing customer base.
As a PS engineer you will be responsible for both the deployment, configuration and customisation of the Privileged Task Suite, using market-leading automation and SSO technologies.
Due to the nature of the product you will be exposed to a wealth of technologies such as management protocols, network devices, automation/scripting languages, APIs and various operating systems. They have many technologies at their disposal to help integrate with whatever their customers are using.
You will be responsible for gathering customer requirements, providing work estimates/statements of work and implementing the chosen approach.
The role involves frequent visits to customer site, although some projects can be office based. Training is provided.
- Regular Expression (Regex)
- Proven ability to use BASH and DOS (Windows / Linux Command lines)
- Proven ability to read/write code at a basic level - any language.
- Networking, for example: know what an IP address, subnet mask, default gateway is and what are they used for.
- Familiar with the purpose and operation of network infrastructure devices, e.g. firewalls, switches and routers.
- Enterprise Active Directory knowledge.
- High standard of written English.
- Interest in automation technologies.
- Programming experience in either Python or JS.
- Knowledge of how RESTful APIs work.
- Familiar with the HTTP protocol.
Interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively with all departments.
- Ability to learn how the product works to a deep technical level, and being able to communicate that knowledge to anyone in a way they will understand.
- Excellent customer facing skills.
- Dependable and responsible
- Regular Expressions