Professional Services Consultant Summary:
Reqiva are working with an Oxford based software house who require a Professional Services Consultant. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking for a career that combines software development and client facing / customer interaction.
You will receive on the job training and will have the opportunity to work across applications, both web and desktop giving you a broad range of skills in different environments.
About your Team:
A dynamic team of innovative professionals, all University educated sit at the heart of the organisation and will allow you to work closely with the developers and QA teams. They pride themselves on internal growth and progression as well as very low staff turnover so would be an ideal environment to learn and grow as an individual and be a part of their continued success.
What you will be doing:
• Developing reporting solutions
• Work with customers to understand their requirements
• Working with large amounts of data
• Installation and configuration of existing products.
• Develop extensions to existing products
• Work in an Agile environment and gain exposure to OO development principals.
• 1 - 2 years experience using Java, Python or Linux.
• Academic achievement in a computer science, numerical or scientific discipline
• An analytical mind / abiity to problem solve
• A real interest in other OO Principals
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Although not essential, knowledge within financial fields would strengthen any application.
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (D.O.E.)
Location: Oxford a short walk from the station and with parking on site.
Contact: Glenn Rose - Consultant @ reQiva, digital careers
For similar vacancies in Oxford please search the rest of the reQiva, digital careers
- Professional Services
- Software Development
- Agile Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job