Our Business Services team is a collective of creative, strategic, forward-thinking business enablers. Together the People & Culture, Marketing & Communications, IT, Operations, Finance and Quality & Risk Management teams make it their mission to ensure Mazars has the right tools, technology, strategies and services in place to deliver exceptional client service and future-proof our growing business.
This is role is to support the Senior Manager and Co-Ordinator by dealing with all administrative activities in relation to professional qualification and apprenticeship training.
This role requires very strong personal organisational skills in order to manage the education training requirements in multi locations. It would also require strong interpersonal skills to deal with team members at all levels in these locations.
Main responsibilities include:
• Develop and maintain effective collaborative relationships with staff, managers, external contacts and other relevant bodies ;
• Support the team with the coordination of education and learning activities including course management, institute requirements, apprenticeship requirements and training records ;
• Provide support to students for qualification programmes and monitoring study performance;
• Monitoring of institute records and ensuring the trainees are keeping them up to date;
• Key Point of contact for queries from students, service lines, tuitions providers and other stakeholders;
• Compose monthly newsletters and create other communication tools; and
• Other administrative duties as required.
• Interpersonal skills; the ability to build client relationships with a foundation of trust and responsibility.
• Able to cope with pressure and work in a fast paced industry
• Attention to detail and strong time-management skills.
• Self-motivated and driven to succeed.
• Organised and able to keep to deadlines keeping all relevant parties involved
• Good IT Skills, with experience of using excel
• Commitment to self-development & learning.
• Affinity with our values; in particular, respect for individuals, diversity and integrity.
Strong academic performance is important so we know that you’re ready to take your professional exams. However, we understand things don’t always go to plan – so if you don’t meet our minimum requirements, please let us know if you have any exceptional achievements or extenuating circumstances which affected your results. We also consider your achievements in the context of your socio-economic background, so encourage you to submit your contextual information.
• Minimum 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) grades A-C required
We will fund for you to study towards a Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 qualification.
You will receive a full study package to ensure that you successfully complete your professional qualification. Your professional qualification is only part of the story at Mazars; we support all of our trainees with a blended approach to training and development including classroom study, 1:1 coaching, and soft skills training.
You will be supported by a mentor and an appraising manager to keep your career and aspirations on track.
CULTURE & REWARD
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT MAZARS
Mazars is committed to a 360 degree diversity approach, from building diverse leadership teams which reflect our clients and society, to creating an open, inclusive, culture where individual voices are heard. Our client-facing people can be required to travel regularly or may be based at client sites - our approach to agile working (see benefits) can help achieve a lifestyle balance without compromising on client service. We welcome applications from those returning to employment after a break from their careers. Visit our D&I page to see the ways we are driving diversity -mazars/diversity-inclusion .
BESPOKE BENEFITS THAT WORK FOR YOU
We recognise that benefits are important to you and our aim at Mazars is to give you as much choice as possible and to allow you to benefit from our buying power. We offer core benefits to all employees – holiday, pension, life assurance and income protection insurance. Beyond that we want you to be able to choose benefits that you want, rather than have all benefits chosen for you.
As a Mazars employee you also have access to a range of voluntary benefits including a shopping-discount platform, discounted phone contracts, gym memberships and interest free season ticket loans.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent firm, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory and tax services. Being part of the Mazars team means being part of something big! Operating in 89 countries around the world, the opportunities to build and develop your career are infinite. Whether that’s gaining exposure to different types of clients, learning new skills or exploring international opportunities. We open doors that make Your Years at Mazars, Years That Count.
In the UK, Mazars has approximately 140 partners and over 1,700 employees serving clients from 17 offices and is ranked one of the top 10 firms nationally. Globally we draw on the expertise of 40,000 professionals – 24,000 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance - to assist clients at every stage in their development.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'