Our client, a leading multinational Lloyd’s insurer is looking for a Professional Indemnity Underwriter to join their team based in Berkshire.
- Underwrite professional indemnity risks within given authority limits and refer risks outside of authority to the more Senior Underwriters.
- Handling referrals and queries from the online system within service levels.
- Maintaining and developing both new and existing broker relationships.
- Take on underwriting administration all the way through to business development activity
- Act as a referral point and mentor to the more junior members of the team
- Regular travel to visit Brokers in the Southern regions
If you have experience underwriting Professional Indemnity insurance predominantly covering UK business and you are eager to develop your career in underwriting then please apply below.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Professional Liability
- UK New Business
- Insurance Product Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job