Nashrock Insurance Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading Insurance firm who are seeking a competent Claims professional to join their Professional Indemnity Claims team.
You will take responsibility for the life cycle of a caseload of Professional Indemnity claims.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Handle, Investigate and negotiate a caseload of low to medium complexity Professional Indemnity claims on a cradle to grave basis
- Provide excellent customer service to clients, ensuring their claims are handled fairly and to a high standard
- Work under a delegated authority and negotiating the settlement of these claims
- Have continuous self-development and understand the changes occurring in the market to help manage your caseload
- Be customer focused and target driven
- Have strong communication, negotiation and decision making skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job