Job Title: Senior Professional Indemnity Claims Handler
Package: £50,000 - £80,000
Job Type: Permanent
- Managing General Agent underwriting Professional Indemnity FI and Cyber in the UK and international markets handle claims from SME through to London Market business.
- As a Senior Claims Adjuster in a team of 6 you will be involved in handling the more complex and challenging Professional Indemnity and FI claims as well as being a referral point for other members of the team.
- You will be working directly with our insurer partners brokers panel of solicitors/TPAs as well as liaising with our own underwriters.
- The role is based in Chesham with visits to our office in London. Working partly from home is an option.
- Significant experience in handling Professional Indemnity claims - at least 10 - 15 years
- Strong communications skills
- ACII or progress towards
- A knowledge of the London Market and claims systems
- Experience in FI Cyber or Casualty would be good but not essential
- Experience of MGAs would be beneficial
- Competitive salary - As discussed
- Income Protection
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on or email us at
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'