Professional Indemnity Account Handler
A highly successful and progressive national composite general insurance and financial services organisation. A company who truly believe in providing an unrivalled level of service to all of their clients. When you become part of their team, your commitment will be rewarded with a competitive benefits package, industry leading training and excellent opportunities for development and progression.
About the Role:
Our client has a requirement for a Professional Indemnity Account Handler to provide an effective and efficient professional service/advice to commercial PI clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a background in Professional Indemnity insurance, gained either within a broking or underwriting capacity, looking to join an established, market leading insurance broker.
More specific duties will include;
- Responsibility for a wide range of PI clients, ensuring a high standard of service is provided and renewals are retained.
- Ensuring existing relationships are maintained and developed.
- Providing a bespoke broking service.
- Dealing with mid-term adjustments, renewals, new business quotations and claims.
- Drawing up risk schedules and broking and renewal reports.
- Working closely with an experienced team of Account Executives, with the opportunity to meet with clients externally.
- Building relationships with Insurers
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Professional Indemnity Account Handler, you must possess the following:
- Previous commercial account handling experience
- Professional Indemnity knowledge and experience
- Effective communication skills - able to build and maintain relationships.
- Target driven.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of Acturis would be beneficial.
Competitive company benefits
Remote working available
Contact: David Harries
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'