Professional Indemnity Account Handler
Contract type: Permanent
Remuneration: Up to £23,000 (dependant on skills and experience) + company benefits
- Are you a successful Account Handler?
- Do you have knowledge or experience within Professional Indemnity working in a broker environment looking for a new opportunity?
- Are you a team player?
Due to their continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, our client have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Commercial Account Handler role in Bristol.
- High level of ambition
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- Someone with experience or a background in dealing with small business'
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to build and maintain rapport
- The ability to work to targets and KPIs
- To act as the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to the companies product and services
- To provide relevant information to the sales team to ensure sales opportunities are realised
- To produce and maintain accurate and complete documentation /correspondence
- To log all business activity, ensuring revenue is accurately recorded and documented
- Knowledge and Experience within an Insurance broker
- Experience in commercial insurance and Professional Indemnity is a real advantage
- Exceptional customer focus with great relationship building skills
- Understanding of working within SLA's
- Knowledge of Acturis is useful
- Cert CII qualified or prepared to work towards
If you are interested in this role, please click "apply"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job