An established and well regarded Lloyds Broker, with offices in the heart of the London insurance market, are recruiting for an Account Executive/Broker to join their team due to excellent growth.
As an Account Executive, you will acquire a book of predominately UK Professional Indemnity business and be tasked with managing and growing that book of business efficiently and successfully.
Due to the size of the brokerage, this position is very much a 'cradle to grave' role, allowing you to fully service your clients from start to finish.
- Invite renewals and deal with them in a timely manner when allocated to you.
- Respond to clients in a timely manner and deal with their requests and enquiries accordingly.
- Organise emails and client correspondence into the appropriate folders on a daily basis.
- Manage clients and Account Handlers expectations in a timely manner, including but not limited to; quotations for renewals and new business accordingly.
- Act to the highest standard as an Account Executive and Broker for Professional Indemnity, D&O and Crime (and other classes as necessary) business, and also when placing business into the London market.
- Communicate all relevant market information to colleagues.
- Maintain records of markets seen and their responses on file.
- Prepare, in a timely and accurate fashion, all slips, market submissions, policies, clauses and endorsements.
- Extensive (minimum 8 years) Professional Indemnity experience
- Extensive Lloyds Market experience
- Highly experienced solely managing and growing a book of business
- Well presented and articulate
- Team player
This is a superb opportunity to join an innovative Lloyds Broker with big plans for growth in the coming years, therefore a prime opportunity to join. If you have the necessary skill set, please do not hesitate to apply within.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Account Executives
- London Insurance Market