Professional Groundcare Technician
Location: Ulting, Essex
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 39hrs per week basic - 8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime paid at time and a half on completion of 39hrs Monday to Friday
Reporting directly to the Horticultural Service Manager, you will be responsible for all customer and supplier interactions of the branch and supporting the Professional Area Groundcare Manager to allow them to strengthen and grow our already successful Groundcare business.
- Good, sound knowledge of ground care equipment or similar
- Proven experience within the Horticultural industry
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
- Be self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
- Clean and tidy general appearance
- Has the ability to be influencing and persuading
- Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
- Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
- Excellent customer service skills as this is a customer facing role
- Organised with attention to detail
- Current trailer license would be advantageous
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Horticultural industry
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'