Professional Development Manager - Cambridge - £28,000 - £32,000
Do you have a passion for Project Management?
Do you thrive in a busy, fast paced environment?
Have you worked with Universities across the UK and Internationally?
I am working with an exciting and growing company based in Cambridge who are looking for a Project Manager to join their team.
This company is the global leader in supporting the professional development of researchers, with over 45 years' experience in enhancing the skills and careers of researchers.
As the Professional Development Manager you will be responsible for;
• Providing project impact evaluations and assessment of results
• Develop project proposals
• Define project tasks
• Manage internal and external resource
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Monitor and report on progress to stakeholders
• Deliver presentations and training if needed.
The successful candidate will have a track record of growing business following successful delivery of projects, working with universities across the UK and internationally and build relationships with external stakeholders.