Production / Workshop Supervisor
£25,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
Immediately available position
Inverurie - Aberdeenshire
Do you have experience working as a Production Supervisor or Workshop Supervisor in a manufacturing environment? Are you looking for a competitively paid position within a market leading engineering company in Inverurie?
My client is looking to recruit a proven supervisor to oversee the smooth running of their workshop. The succesful candidate will guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In addition, you'll take responsibility for ensuring that the means of production (tools/equipment/facilities) are available and fit-for-purpose.
* Monitor daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
* Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
* Oversee and assist employees
* Check production output according to specifications
* Submit reports on performance and progress
* Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
* Train and work with new employees to ensure they safely use machinery and follow procedures
* Enforce strict safety guidelines and company QHSE standards
* Practice good cost control principles and ensure all costs are quantified and reported
For further details, please contact - JACK EWER - - RTR89059.
*Production / Workshop Supervisor
*Supervising a team
*Experience in overseeing a workshop
*Has an interest in mechanics
*Commutable from Inverurie
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'