Temp to Perm + Excellent Salary + Potential Overtime + Shift Work
Our client is an engineering company who manufacture components for a range of industries, including the automotive and defence industries.
The company are now looking to recruit a number of Production Welders on a temp to perm basis due to increased business demand. This is an excellent opportunity for a Production Welder who is looking for a new opportunity.
As a Production Welder with our client, you will be required to work a flexible shift pattern of both days and nights. You will work in a fast paced environment covering a range of products, including complex machine fabrications and assemblies. Your work will include the welding of repeat production parts using jigs and fixtures, utilising MIG-MAG welding processes to produce components, as well as interfacing with jigs and fixtures and following the information given to you on a job routing card. Therefore being able to read engineering drawings and welding symbols will be a key requirement of this role.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have previous experience in a similar welding role and relevant industry, and ideally hold a recognised engineering qualification
- Possess technical engineering knowledge and have an understanding of engineering materials
- Have a good attention to detail and be able to quality check own work
- Experience within a sub contract welding environment would be desirable however is not essential
- Be able to work both as a team and individually
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business who have experienced great success and growth, and are therefore now in a position to expand their team.