Workforce Coventry are recruiting an ongoing temporary MIG/TIG/Steel/Aluminium & Production Welder for our new client based in the Nuneaton area of Warwickshire. This is an ongoing position and the working hours will be 7.30am-4.30pm Monday to Friday paying £9-£10 per hour dependant upon the skill and experience level of the person.
Day to day duties will include the following:
* Aluminium Welding, Steel Welding & Production Welding
* Working to a quick tempo but to a neat finish
* Drilling, tapping & riveting
* Tube Manipulation
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Experience in MIG/TIG/Steel & Aluminium Welding
* Production Welding background
* A good eye for detail
* A strong welding background
* A good work ethic & timekeeping
If this seems like the job for you please don't hesitate to call Stuart at Workforce Coventry today on or email your C.V and one of the team will call you back accordingly.
Workforce Manufacturing are responsible for putting skilled workers into temporary and permanent vacancies across the Midlands. We operate from several prime locations in the area, and are likely to have an office right near you. Our team are highly experienced in filling the following roles; MIG/TIG Welders, Maintenance Technicans, CNC Setters & Programmers and many more. We are always on the lookout for the very best skilled talent, so if you know anyone, refer them to our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
- Production Welder/MIG/TIG/Steel/Aluminium