Production Technicians required by a leading company in stored energy solutions from November 2017 on a 13 month fixed term contract with a salary of £20,500 to £23,000 including a shift premium
As Production Technician, you will be required to follow written procedures that result in the production of primary components used in the assembly of cells and battery packs.
My client is looking for Day shifts working 7am to 3pm and Afternoon shifts working 3pm to 11pm, in return the company benefits include 20 days holidays a year plus the standard 8 bank holidays and extra days off between Christmas and New Year. Private healthcare for the candidate and their family.
Duties will include (but are not limited too)
- Operating and monitoring processing machinery in a laboratory/production environment
- Operating manual machines and processing products
- Measuring and mixing the correct quantities of raw materials
- Operating measuring equipment to ensure batch conformity, including calibration checks
- Operating in a dry room environment
Desirable skills include: (although these are not essential)
- Working in a regulated quality control environment (e.g. Good Lab Practice, ISO standards)
- Working in a diverse workforce with a range of team members
- Working with process machinery to generate component parts
- A practical engineering background would be beneficial but not essential. Own car and driving license would be advantageous
Due to location and shift times own transport would be a benefit.
If you are interested in this position or would like more details then please call Roxie or Ben in our Champion Abingdon Office or apply online
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Each candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.
Champion Recruitment, a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency/Employment Business.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted at this time. If you do not hear back from us within four days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities
- Lithium Batteries
- Production Teams
- Process Manufacturing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job